ABOUT DATACORE SOFTWARE
Our vision is to improve the performance and possibility of every business with real-time data. DataCore bridges the gap between the enterprise’s need to achieve real-time business and to leverage current and future IT assets to maximize resource utilization. We pioneered software-defined storage. Our patented technology overcomes I/O bottlenecks, delivering dramatic performance improvements, and delivers high availability in a very simple and cost-effective way. Over 10,000 deployments have the advantage of using DataCore.
- Faster workloads: Up to 5X increase in performance
- High availability: up to 100% reduction in storage-related downtime
- Lower TCO: up to 25% reduction in storage investment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Environment and location:
So as to support the activity of our Southern European team in Italy, we are looking for a contractor or a freelancer F/M in Marketing. The vacancy is to be filled in Italy as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be based in Milan and report to the Senior Marketing Manager Southern Europe operating from our Paris’s office. The role requires a sound understanding of the deployment of marketing activities in an international environment & within the given specificities of the IT industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Key responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing local marketing activities under the responsibility of the Southern Europe Marketing Manager.
- Coordinating promotional campaigns with sales activity in collaboration with the Southern European Sales team.
- Collaterals coordination for Italy; coordinate translation via agency and review all content before publishing.
- Italian website localization management with the internal web team and coordination with the translation agency.
- Creation of specific material and campaigns to promote local Initiatives in collaboration with the Southern European Sales team.
- Implementing and managing Lead Generation campaigns via external vendors
- Supporting the organization of promotional events (round tables, partner conferences…)
- Creating and implementing a quarterly webinar program in Italian
Essential skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Knowledge of and 2 to 5 proven years of experience in marketing in the IT Industry.
- Strong Analytical and Project Management Skills
- Advanced operational level with CRM tools like SFDC and Marketing automation tools like Pardot/Eloqua/Marketo
- Confident and Dynamic Personality
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Native Italian and good level of English
HOW TO APPLY?
Kindly forward your CV and supportive application documents (cover letter, certificates, etc.) to our recruitment team via JobsEMEA@Datacore.Com